2.11.2009

[art]


Do you keep a journal? I mean really keep a journal, not of the blog variety? I was an avid journal keeper in the tween to teen years but some how dropped the ball as I have grown older (no more dramatic boy crush stories I guess). Oh how I wish I could steal some time to curl up in a corner and create a lovely art journal such as these by Sarah Blank Studios or a super special Valentine envelope book such as the one by Oh, Hello Friend.


My littles are sick right now (poor dears)...so that won't be happening any time soon...but some day.

5 comments:

  1. this are very cute. makes me miss keeping a REAL journal.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so lovely. Reading this post made me laugh remembering why I kept a journal when I was a teenager too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love journal-ing!
    I stopped after my 3rd kid because I had depression and lost my desire to write (or do anything else). Feeling more myself LOL now I need to restart my habit.
    Oh the call of a fresh sheet of paper and a really smooth writing pen. I need to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, thanks for posting my journal here!

    ~*~*~sarah

    ReplyDelete